Natural Curls Are Back
CURLS offers salon quality products for biracial curly hair formulated to aide in styling and to fit your lifestyle and make curls more manageable. CURLS have made their way back into the world of hair design, whether you wear your biracial curls long or if you sport short curls or loose curls; embrace your naturally curly hair with CURLS’ line of products without overworking your hair.
Finally, biracial hair curly care made easy!
CURLS – Repairing your Natural Curls
Multi-ethnic hair that has been over processed or over straightened with chemicals tends to break a lot easier. Get back the sleek natural look of your curly hair by following this quick and simple biracial curly hair care program:
- Shampoo with CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream to gently cleanse the hair and scalp. This thick and rich, sulfate free cleanser is gentle enough to use daily and moisturizing enough to use alone for fine hair.
- Follow by applying Curls Coconut Sublime Conditioner for instant conditioning. Guaranteed to soften the kinkiest curl, moisturize the driest lock, and detangle the most unruly tresses. Great for conditioning rinses. Curl Ecstasy Hair Tea conditioner for a deep treatment to hydrate dry, damaged, overstressed curly hair.
- For everyday use, try Curl’s Quenched Curls moisturizer to bring back hair’s natural curls. Great for refreshing and reviving second day hair.
- Achieve your style with Curl Milkshake while leaving the hair soft and full of body and add volume to your natural curls.
- For even dryer hair types Curl Souffléor Whipped Cream are great styling options. Both of these rich creams defrizz, define, hold your curls and provide great sheen.
- If you prefer a strong hold, and need extra frizz protection, Curls Goddess Glaze is the best choice for you. This fragrance free botancial gel provides the most hold and frizz protection.
Curly Q’s – For Young Girls with Biracial or Multiracial Curls
CURLS has also designed a unique line of hair care products, Curly Q’s, specifically for children with biracial curly hair or multi-ethnic or multiracial curly hair, a painless way to care for your child’s hair.
No need to despair and fuss with children wanting to show-off their naturally curly hair. Managing your child’s curly hair doesn’t need to be a grueling task or challenge. Master your child’s hair care routine with Curls’ own unique hair care line, Curly Q is specifically developed for children with multi-ethnic or biracial curly hair. Following a proper regiment using quality hair care products from Curls, makes it a simple and painless way to care for your child’s hair.
Need a personalized biracial hair curly care regime created for you or your biracial angel? Submit a question to Mahisha Dellinger directly through our Ask Curls Form.
From start to finish, Curls patented formulas will make your biracial hair care regiment a breeze with a step-by-step program you’ll both enjoy:
- Our gentle cleanser, Curlie Cutie Cleansing Cream, softens the hair, making hair easy to comb, and preps the hair for proper conditioning.
- Transform damaged, chemically processed or overly stressed hair within minutes with Curl Ecstasy – Asian Hair Tea Conditioner.
- Use Coconut Dream conditioner for dry, kinky, coarse curly hair. A moisturizing formula guaranteed to soften the kinkiest curls.
- Bring hair to life with Moist Curls moisturizer to make hair supple and radiant. Great for daily use and is recommended for all curly hair types as a daily moisturizer.
- For dry, needy curls try our Curly Q Milkshake. This creamy curl cream will hydrate your angel’s curls and create silky tresses. Made from pure coconut and sweet almond milk, Curly Q Milkshake naturally relaxes kinky hair.
- Curly Q Custard is another great option. This rich and creamy custard provides great curl definition, weight and moisture and sheen for curly girls with thick, kinky, coarse curly hair. It defrizzes the hair and leaves a light hold. Our Curly Q Custard was featured in Parents Magazine April issue as the product of choice for kinky curly hair.
- As an optional choice try Pure Pomegranate seed Oil, this natural moisturizer is an excellent conditioning oil for girls with curls! Mix with any of our products or use alone. A necessity for drier, coarser hair types.
For a complete biracial hair care guide on how to care for children with biracial hair or multi-ethnic, visit our tips page.
“Caring For Your African American or Biracial Child’s Hair” by Mahisha Dellinger